Alliance is the industry leader for responsive, reliable scale inspection and service. We help customers validate weight across a broad range of applications to ensure accuracy, enhance productivity, control quality, and reduce error. We are proactive problem-solvers. We work with our customers to help solve their industrial or retail weighing challenges with custom-designed scale solutions.
- Calibrations: Alliance Scale is able to effectively measure and fit your scales for accurate measurement. All testing equipment is traceable to NIST. If your weights are inaccurate, it could end up costing you and your company a lot more money and can undermine your brand’s trustworthiness in the eyes of the consumer. Our expert service team is available to ensure your scales are fit for accurate measurement.
- Custom applications: Our products and services are designed for weighing devices used in a variety of solutions including: industrial, laboratory, food service, retail, etc. Our team has the ability to provide you with services that will best accommodate your industry and business.
- ISO Compliance: Along with our many scale services, we are also able to provide you with documents for your ISO compliance. It is crucial for your company to stay current with your ISO certifications and we are happy to provide you with any documents needed for your compliance needs.
- Installations: We are able to install scales across a broad range of commercial and retail applications. You’ve spent hours researching and buying the ideal scale for your business and industry, leave the rest of the heavy lifting to us. We can install your scale and repair them whenever necessary.
- Networking of Weighing Devices: We can network your weighing devices, which will allow you to have a record of your weighing data (weight, lot number, time & date, etc.). This will allow you to utilize this information for a variety of projects and will ensure that any data recorded is accurate.
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections & Calibrations: We anticipate your needs and help you keep your scales up-to-date on all regulatory and compliance requirements. The more your calibration company can report about your scales, the better. Our team provides a visual scale inspection that can reveal if any damage has been done to your weighing device, such as corrosion, dirt, or debris, which could affect accuracy.
- State Licensing: All of our technicians are state licensed. By having your scales serviced by experts, you know that the various scale regulations in your region will be adhered to.
- Web-Based Calibration Certificate Retrieval: For zero charge, we provide an online, customer specific downloadable library of your calibration certificates and calibration reports for your compliance requirements. Simply download and print out your certificate, whenever you need it.
- Other Services: In addition to scale repairing and inspecting services, we also provide welding, machining, and fabrication services.
- On-Site Service: We provide on-site service in the states of ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY. If you are outside the service coverage area, depot service is available for your area. Drop us a line and we will provide you the details on shipping your equipment to us for repair and/or inspection.
Our highly experienced team of technicians provides exacting attention to detail with military-inspired precision. Get in touch with us today: Request a Quote, Schedule Service or Submit a General Query